The Fearless Entrepreneur Russell Stewart
Will talks the business of money with Russell Stewart. Russell is owner of the Merrick Financial Group. He help families, business owners and professional athletes accumulate, maintain and transfer wealth, through customize investment strategies. He talks about his lessons as an triathlete, uncovers how to get quality leads, and the one fear that was holding him back from becoming a Fearless Entrepreneur. So, join in Fearless Family, as we continue to Create With No Fear here on Episode 005 of The Fearless Entrepreneur Podcast.
- Russell’s Site: merrickfinancial.com
- Russell talks about being an triathlete, a class clown, and how he over came fears to build a multi-location business.
- Contact Russell
THE JEWELS & NUGGETS
- Figure out who are the people who can benefit from your service.
- Three stages in establishing yourself as an entrepreneur amongst your peers:
- It something new you’re trying.
- Oh, you are still doing this.
- Hey, how can i benefit from what you do?
- Activity breeds education, but education doesn’t always breed activity. The more you’re doing, the more you learn during the process. But, learning the process doesn’t mean you’re going to do it.
- The 30 Day Difference: Make It A Habit and Make It Happen: Written by our guest, Russell Stewart, The 30 Day Difference challenges you to think positive, take action and build self-confidence while you’re pursuing a specific goal. We only get one chance to make something great out of our lives, so the time to focus on producing good habits and making it happen is right now. Pick up your copy of The 30 Day Difference today!
- GoDaddy.com: The time is now to start your business and get your website up! Get you first domain now for just $0.99 at GoDaddy.com
Subscribe to The Fearless Entrepreneur Podcast