The Fearless Entrepreneur Andrea Jones
Will gets to chat it up with Andréa Jones, a Social Media Manager & Community Builder who creates engaging and beautiful content for lifestyle brands, startups, and small businesses in the fashion, wellness, and eCommerce industries. She’s also the founder of SociallySavvySchool.com, a place where businesses discover the techniques of marketing their brand on social media. We talk about how she had to figure out sales, get over shyness , and how she got her company from stressful to thriving. So, join in Fearless Family, as we continue to Create With No Fear here on Episode 007 of The Fearless Entrepreneur Podcast.
- Andréa’s Site: http://onlinedrea.com
- Russell talks about being forced into singing and being forced out of her shyness.
- Contact Andréa
THE JEWELS & NUGGETS
- It’s easier to overcome your fears once you dig deep and be honest with yourself about what you’re really afraid of.
- I was worried no one would want to pay my new prices and I’d lose everything. Of course, that didn’t happen.
- Keep the main thing the main thing. Meaning, don’t worry about anything that doesn’t matter. Clients come and go. Don’t let it stress you. Just keep improving, growing, and loving your life.
- Phone.com: The phone is still the lifeline of most businesses today and Phone.com have great solutions for growing businesses. Get a FREE 30 day trial by visiting Phone.com
- GoDaddy.com: The time is now to start your business and get your website up! Get you first domain now for just $0.99 at GoDaddy.com
FEARLESS FAMILY GIFT
30% off my course Visually Savvy – Learn How to Use Canva to Easily Create Engaging Social Media Images That Convert. Get the Lesson at onlinedrea.com/fearless.