The Fearless Entrepreneur Sharon Hadden
Will gets to chat it up with Sharon Hadden. Sharon is a writer first by passion and profession. As CEO of Social Savvy Consulting Group, LLC, she helps businesses gain the clarity they need to make smart marketing decisions. Her unique offer is helping women in business find the sweet spot between content and marketing. Sharon talks about her family, selling candy as kid, and how hard it was being a one woman show. So, join in Fearless Family, as we continue to Create With No Fear here on Episode 009 of The Fearless Entrepreneur Podcast.
- Sharon’s Site: www.imsocialsavvy.com/
- Sharon talks about her second grade entrepreneur endeavors, several ventures selling products, being a hair stylist, and leaving her experience of full-time job to become a full-time entrepreneur.
- Instagram: @SocialSavvyCG
- Facebook: Facebook.com/ImSocialSavvy
- Twitter: @SocialSavvyCG
- Email: email@example.com
THE JEWELS & NUGGETS
- “Being a one woman show was the hardest part of getting started. I had to build strong relationships to outsource tasks so that I could focus some attention on growing my business”
- “Think about the worst that could happen if you just go for it. What are the long term consequences to take a chance on your dream (if any)?”
- “What is your probability of success? Get your idea off the ground and correct course as you go!”
- Phone.com: The phone is still the lifeline of most businesses today and Phone.com have great solutions for growing businesses. Get a FREE 30 day trial by visiting Phone.com
- GoDaddy.com: The time is now to start your business and get your website up! Get you first domain now for just $0.99 at GoDaddy.com